A blog about raising 5 kids, photography, DIY, recipes and whatever else may come our way....

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Took the kids yesterday to the free movies at the mall again. We saw Monsters vs. Aliens. Again the kids loved it & had a good time. After the movie we went into Target to look around. I really was only supposed to "browse" but of course ended up spending money. But the deals I found were so good I couldn't pass them up. My sister-in-law is having her 3rd baby & it's a girl. So I picked up some clothes for the baby. I love there sales, I got her like 9 items for 18 bucks! I am a huge bargain shopper, always looking for one! I have to be though with 4 kids.

Today we didn't do much cause Braedon woke up not feeling well this morning. He had a temp of 101. My poor baby, he was so quiet all day. I hate when they are sick, I wish I could make it go away. Hopefully he feels better tomorrow!

Rylan had his 1 year check-up today. He weigh's 19 lbs. 10 ounces. The doctor said he's in perfect health. Yeah I would hope so since I can't seem to get him off the breast! I don't want to do this anymore but he screams & thrashes his body till I give in! I don't know what I'm gonna do! Everyone keeps teasing me that I'm gonna still be breastfeeding him at like 3! And I'm like hell no! I normally wean them at like 4 mnths. but I got lazy with him & by 8 mnths i started trying & still have had no luck! Plus he is so attatched to me that I think if I can get him off the breast maybe he won't be so clingy. Well hoping anyway! He definitely is a momma's boy, big time! I need to start dropping him off more often with family & friends to get him used to being without me. I welcome any advice on my breastfeeding issue!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love Your Comments!!