A blog about raising 5 kids, photography, DIY, recipes and whatever else may come our way....

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Christmas in July

Today I took the kids up to my mom's camper at Summit Hill Campground in Washington. She has a seasonal site up there that I take the kids to all the time & they love it up there. The theme this weekend is Christmas in July. They do it every year. Santa comes & delivers a gift to every child that is there.Here Laci & her cousin Cole are Santa's helpers.Braedon getting his gift.Laci getting her gift.Lauren getting her gift.
And of course Rylan got a gift also but I had to take him up so I didn't get a picture of him. My sister & her family were up there also as well as our dad's cousin & his family. The weather was really nice so we went swimming after Santa left. They always have a blast of course in the pool! My camera ended up needing to be recharged so I didn't get any pics of them swimming. Later on I took all the kids down to the arcade & let them play some games. They sure do love spending my money! haha It's alright though as long as their having fun!

Tomorrow's Rylan's birthday party so we have another busy day ahead of us. I love it though, time spent with family & good friends! I'll post pics from his big day soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love Your Comments!!