A blog about raising 5 kids, photography, DIY, recipes and whatever else may come our way....

Friday, July 16, 2010

Movies, Accident, Shopping & Birthday Boy!

It's been a few days but I've been busy. Tuesday morning I did end up taking the kids to the movies at the mall. In the summer Regal cinemas has free movies in the mornings for kids. My sister & her crew & friend Kimmy & her daughter joined us. The kids had a blast & of course I loved that it was FREE! We saw Ice Age 3. After the movie we let them play some games at the arcade & walked the mall for a bit. Then we went home for lunch & naps.

Later on my oldest had a couple dance classes so I dropped her off & on our way home we were in a car accident. Everyone is fine thank god! It happened so fast I don't remember much. My kids were fooling around & fighting so I was disciplining them when BOOM we were hit. I hurried up & made sure the kids were ok & they were. I went over to ask the couple if they were alright & she said yes & then turned away from me. Never asking if my kids were ok, so I was a little peeved. Well there ended up being a witness & I was told I ran the red light. I felt horrible & stupid, I certainly didn't do it on purpose! So, I guess that's why the woman was rude to me. I understand that they were upset but I thought it was very rude to not ask if the kids were alright! That's why they call it an accident. Oh well.

After I got the kids home & settled my mom & I went over to Albany to Party City. I needed to get some more stuff for Rylan's birthday party that's on Sunday. I got a bunch of stuff at a really good price. All the kids will have some nice goody bags, I spoiled them. I feel like all I've done is shop, shop & shop for this party. It will be so worth it though!

Today is my baby boy's actual 1st birthday! He's such a good baby, smiles all the time & loves following around his sister's & brother. Hardly ever cries except for when he is hungry. The only problem I'm having is I can't get him off the breast! Having a really hard time with that but I'll figure it out hopefully. Here's a look back at this last year.

Rylan James Melle born 7/16/09 @ 1:32 p.m. 6lbs. 13 ounces
A few minutes old here.Proud Mommy & Daddy with Dr. Benner, he delivered all 4 of our children!My four babies & I.Rylan's 1st day home.1 mnth. first vacation, to Maine.6 weeksRylan's Baptism, about 4 mnths.1st Xmas9 mnths.And... 12 mnths.Happy Birthday to my handsome little boy! I love you with all my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love Your Comments!!