A blog about raising 5 kids, photography, DIY, recipes and whatever else may come our way....

Thursday, July 10, 2014

I'M BACK....FINALLY!!

         Well hello out there in blog land! Is anybody out there? I know I've been MIA for two years now. I can't believe it's been that long! These last few years have flown by! Last time I was on here I had just given birth a few months before to our fifth child. Let's just say that my life got REALLY hectic & crazy with 5 kids and unfortunately I just didn't have much time to blog. But I miss blogging so darn much and now that my littlest is 2 1/2 years old now I figured I would give it a shot again! I'm hoping to be able to take some time to myself by writing this blog & keep up with it. I won't promise to post everyday but hopefully at least a few times a week!
         Quite a lot of things have happened in the last 2 years so I will definitely have to catch all of
 you up on our lives! I also look forward to catching up on all of the blogs I follow. I have to say I've been working on changing a few things on mine for a few days now and things are definitely different from the last time I posted! I updated all the pictures on the blog. I have also been doing a little blog hopping & realized I wasn't the only one who had stopped blogging. Life just gets busy sometimes I guess...
         I'm on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter & Instagram. How many of you are on as much social media as I am? My link to my Pinterest is on my blog but haven't figured out how to get the other 3 links on my blog. Any advice on how to do this would be much appreciated!! And please feel free to follow my Pinterest boards & I'll return the favor!!
         So, I thought I would post a couple pics of the kids so you could see how much they have grown.
                       This is my oldest Lauren. She's 17 now, going to be a senior in high school Sept., she dances & plays Lacrosse.
 
 
This is Laci, she is 10, going to be a 6th grader in Sept. and she dances as well.
 
Braedon on the left is 7, he will be 8 in Sept. and is going into 2nd grade.
Rylan is 4, going to be 5 on the 16th of this month and is going into Kindergarten this year.
And last but certainly not least is our baby girl, Leah who is 2 1/2.
 
 
I don't have a recent picture of the hubby & I or else I would post it. I am too busy taking pics of my cute kids. We will be celebrating 12 years of marriage & together for 19 years in Sept. We did some house renos this past winter so I will be doing some posts on that as well. I also just refinished my first buffet for our dining room & can't wait to show you all the before & after of it! So, I hope you will hop back on over to my blog again, follow along & share our journeys together with us!! I need to go for now, it's almost 2 in the morning & this mama needs her beauty rest!
 
Allison

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love Your Comments!!