A blog about raising 5 kids, photography, DIY, recipes and whatever else may come our way....

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas Eve!

On Christmas Eve I got the kids ready early in the afternoon so I could get some pics of them all dressed up before we headed to church.
Here are a few....



This one came out the best.
I tried getting the 2 girls together then the 2 boys but they weren't really into it, they were to excited to get the night started.


Once I was done w/pics it was time to get hubby from work.
I had told the kids that they could open their present from us once we got home.
When we arrived home they were all sitting on the couch w/their gift in hand waiting for us, it was too funny!
Rye w/his gift.

The look on Braedon's face is priceless!
I love this age!

LuLu's 1st North Face that she begged for!


My girls together w/their new North Faces.


I then took the 3 oldest to 4 o'clock mass while hubby stayed home w/Rylan.
After mass we came back home & the hubby's father came over to bring the kids their gifts.
They each got like 2 gift bags filled w/all kinds of goodies like games, books, jewelry, hair things, toys, etc...

We then headed over to my Aunt Debbie's house as we do every year.
It's a fun time, lots of great food, laughs, the kids get to hang out w/all their cousins & I get to hang out w/all my cousins who I don't always get to see!

My aunt has a daycare so she has a ton of toys.
So, all the kids gather in the basement & play.


Here's LuLu w/my nephew Liam & my Aunt Rosie.


My cousin Ashley & her cute Christmas outfit.



Ash & I.



I wish I had gotten some more pics....
Oh well.


Have a great night!



Allison

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love Your Comments!!