A blog about raising 5 kids, photography, DIY, recipes and whatever else may come our way....

Thursday, May 12, 2011

At it Again! (Spray Painting)

In addition to finishing up the flower beds yesterday I also spray painted a couple things.

My father-in -law gave me this bicycle plant holder he had found a few years ago.
It was cute but definitely needed a paint job to brighten it up!

the before.....


the after.....
Much better! Now I just need to add a cute plant!


When my husband was weeding the other day he found this little rabbit.
I washed it up.....


And spray painted it white.


Here he is in his new home.




Allison

2 comments:

  1. Cute Allison..love the red bike!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww,I love both of these cute "spray-paint"ed treasures,can't wait to see the trike with some cute potted flowers.
    ~Jo
    LazyonLoblolly

    ReplyDelete

I Love Your Comments!!