A blog about raising 5 kids, photography, DIY, recipes and whatever else may come our way....

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Winner of my 8x10 Framed Photograph!!!

AND THE WINNER IS....

CYNDY OVER AT DYSFUCTIONAL MOM!!!!

THE WINNING COMMENT:

Dysfunctional Mom said...

I'm a FB follower! (Cyndy DysFUNctionalMom)


Cyndy email me at Allykat75@hotmail.com w/your full name & address & if you still want the birds pic or if you changed your mind, then what one you would like!

As soon as I get your email then I will get it developed & framed & send it out. I will also email you once I have mailed it!

Congrats again Cyndy!!!!

And also thank-you to all of you who entered & to all of my sweet followers!!



Allison

1 comment:

  1. Oooh I won, I'm a winner! YAY! It is such a hard choice but I do love the birds so I'll stick with it.
    THANKS so much!

    ReplyDelete

I Love Your Comments!!