A blog about raising 5 kids, photography, DIY, recipes and whatever else may come our way....

Saturday, April 9, 2011

A Couple Goodwill Finds...

After dropping Braedon off at pre-school yesterday morning I made a quick stop at the Goodwill. I was actually looking for another dresser and/or bookshelf but didn't find either. But I did find these 2 items. I've been wanting a large basket to put on the back porch to keep all the outdoor toys in. Well this was the first thing I saw when I walked in. I picked it up & it was only $5 bucks! There was also another one just like it but a little smaller for $4, I didn't get it & now I'm wishing I had....oh well.


Then I found this pic to put in our bedroom, the colors match our comforter perfectly! And it was only $6 bucks!

Here's the basket w/all their toys in it & there is still plenty of room for more! I'm sure the Easter bunny will bring them some nice outdoor toys! I was thinking of maybe spray painting it but decided to just leave it.

I love a great deal! Total - $11 bucks! SCORE!

Have a great Saturday!

Allison

2 comments:

  1. Allison, I always enjoy looking at your blog header. That picture is life made perfect. Such a sweet image.
    I would say you made a great haul at the GW. I agree the basket will probably work better as is. Paint may chip off when you keep it outside. The picture was truly a great find. The frame is worth so more than that. That's usually how I decide if I buy. If the frame is worth more than the asking price I can change out the subject matter if I change my mind. However, I don't think you will chaneg your mind on this one. Great deals, Have a great weekend. Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific finds. I haven't had a lot of luck at Goodwill lately. Maybe I need to come shope at yours!

    ReplyDelete

I Love Your Comments!!