A blog about raising 5 kids, photography, DIY, recipes and whatever else may come our way....

Friday, December 31, 2010

Bye Bye 2010.....Hello 2011!

happy new year Pictures, Images and Photos


Gotta say not that sad to see 2010 go. It hasn't been the easiest year. The worst of it was the passing of my Mamie. Still can't believe she's gone sometimes even though she's been gone for 6 mnths. Another not so good thing was at the same time Mamie was dying hubby was in the hospital. It's also been a really tough year financially for us, just can't seem to get ahead. My grandfather was diagnosed with Alzheimer's. My nephew Gabriel was born w/some issues & had to have open heart surgery when he was just 6 weeks old.

It hasn't been all bad though, I don't want to sound ungrateful! The great part of this year is that we finally got our own house! My family & friends are healthy. 2 of my kids had "big" birthday's, the oldest became a teenager & my baby turned 1! That hubby & I are so lucky with how much all of our parents helped us out w/making sure we were able to get into the house!

2011 will be bringing a few big moments for me.
1. My baby girl (Lauren) will be graduating from 8th grade & will enter high school in the fall.
2. LuLu Bell will be making her 1st communion.
3. My little man (Braedon) will turn 5.
4. My mom turns 60.

There will be others I'm sure, just can't think of them at this moment.

So Here's to hoping you all have a safe & Happy New Year!!

Allison

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love Your Comments!!