A blog about raising 5 kids, photography, DIY, recipes and whatever else may come our way....

Friday, September 10, 2010

First Day of Preschool

Today was Braedon's first day of preschool. He couldn't wait to go. Last year when we sent him he went in the afternoon's for two days a week. This year he is going in the mornings for three days a week. He likes being able to get ready & go to school in the morning like the girls do! My little man will be 4 on Sunday, I can't believe it, how time flies!


                                        
 



On the left is last years first day of school. On the right is this years. He's definitely gotten taller!






           
              
                                    Getting ready to leave for his big day!          

                                    Laci wanted a pic w/him on his first day.                                                                   
                                                                                                                              
                             Braedon w/Adriana, daughter of my friend, Kim.    

When I got there to pick him up, he came running to me calling me! I love when he does that, I missed him too! I'm so happy he likes it there!















                                   
                                                                                                       
                                      
                                                                                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love Your Comments!!