A blog about raising 5 kids, photography, DIY, recipes and whatever else may come our way....

Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Years Eve!

How was everyone's New Year's?
Mine was quiet.
Just me & the kids, hubby had to work as usual (he's a cook).

I decided to treat them to a bunch of snacky type of food for dinner.
Here's what we had.


Choc. covered strawberries & bananas.


Choc. covered pears & marshmallows.


Mini cheese & bean & cheese quesadilla's.


Cucumbers & celery w/ranch dip.
grapes.

And tater tots.


They loved their dinner!

Look at Rylan's face! LOL

Getting ready to watch the movie Rio.


All 4 stayed up w/me & watched the ball drop!
Even the 2 year old!

Lauren being a good big sister & playing cars w/the boys.


LuLu taking silly pics of herself & Rylan!


Playing the Wii.



And of course snuggle time!


Ugh...don't mind my appearance in this pic!
I'm huge!
Can't wait for this baby to come!!


Hope you all had a great New Years Eve!


Allison

2 comments:

  1. Wishing you all good things in 2012! Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment. Good luck with your new baby...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh all those delicious foods are making my mouth water...thanks so much for your kind words on my blog and for following along!

    ReplyDelete

I Love Your Comments!!