A blog about raising 5 kids, photography, DIY, recipes and whatever else may come our way....

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Trip to Whitney's Farm

I decided to take the kiddos to Whitney's Farm today for a little bit in between all my running around.
Of course, Lauren wanted nothing to do w/it, sigh....
Anyway, here are a few pics.

LOL Look at Braedon's face! Silly boy!


Can you tell Rylan loves slides?!


Love the colored corn & corn stalks this time of year!

Pumpkins! One of my favorite things!!


I thought these were pretty cool looking!


This is a huge blow-up pumpkin that has air blowing around inside it, they put a bunch of balloons in it & the kids go in & chase them around!
The kids love it!


This is inside the corn maze.


My baby boy & I on the hayride.

LuLu & Braedon on the hayride.

LOVE this pic!

We had fun but it was really windy which made it pretty darn cold, so we only stayed for a little over an hour.
We didn't get any pumpkins today, we will get some next Sunday when we go to Ioka Farm (another local farm) w/my mom & siblings & their families.

Hope you are all having a great weekend!!


Allison

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love Your Comments!!