A blog about raising 5 kids, photography, DIY, recipes and whatever else may come our way....

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Rylan's 2yr. Pictures


Last week after dinner one night, I decided to take Rye out to do his 2yr. pics.
Laci & Braedon tagged along as well.
I tried to get Lauren to come to so I could get some updated ones of the 4 of them but she didn't want to.
Down the street from us, is the local community center & to the side of it is a water fountain that is really pretty, so I decided to try taking the pics there.
Here a few of the one's I took.




This one is the one I used to replace his 1yr. pic in my living room.





And of course LuLu & Braedon wanted to get in on some pics too!



My fav. of the 3 of them!

Have a great day!

Allison

1 comment:

  1. Allison, I love the two year old photo you chose for the living room. Too sweet! Braedon' Faux hawk is adorable. Great photos of Lulu, too. She is such a lovely young lady!

    Have a great weekend. How are you feeling?

    ReplyDelete

I Love Your Comments!!