A blog about raising 5 kids, photography, DIY, recipes and whatever else may come our way....

Monday, July 18, 2011

My Baby Turns 2!

This post is for my baby boy Rylan.
I wasn't feeling well enough to do it on his actual birthday, so I'm making up for it now.

I can't believe it's been 2 years since you were born!
My pregnancy & delivery weren't the easiest of pregnancies but I would do it all over again in a minute if I had to!

Such a good baby you were!
Now a cute, energetic, happy & polite little toddler w/the biggest, bluest eyes!
A huge mommy's boy, especially at night time, only mommy can put you to bed!
Loves his sisters & brother alot! Always wants to be w/one of them!
Lately has really been following his big brother around everywhere & wants to do everything he does!
Definitely a boy, loves his trucks & to play ball!

Rylan James Melle
b. July 16, 2009
6lbs. 13 ounces
@ 1:32 p.m.



We had his birthday party the week before his real birthday.
We had a Mickey Mouse themed party.
Here's the cake. Didn't it come out great!?


Present time!
You can see the start of my belly in this pic!




Picnic table from hubby's mom.

Sandbox from my mom.

The birthday boy had a great party!


This is his real birthday.
We went up to the campground & celebrated w/my sister & her family, my mom & cousins!

W/my sis.

Cake time!

Can you tell he enjoyed his cake! lol

Happy Birthday Bugaboo!
We love you lots!

Allison

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love Your Comments!!