A blog about raising 5 kids, photography, DIY, recipes and whatever else may come our way....

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Almost Wordless Wednesday!

Last week I was in the kitchen washing dishes or something & I thought to myself the boys are kinda quiet. So, as I walked around to the living room this is what I saw! I hurried & got my camera & snapped these 2 pics. Braedon was actually trying to teach Rylan how to use the computer! It was the cutest thing! I always kid around that Braedon is going to be my little computer genius , he's so good w/all electronics! Maybe I'll end up w/2 little computer genius's?!





Allison

3 comments:

  1. Your boys are so sweet. My youngest boy usually just trys to break of the buttons. He is often successful, unfortunately!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unreal! Braedon probably has more skills than I! This is a baby book picture for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! I think all the little ones are so computer literate.
    They use those DSi's when they are 2, and know how to use the dvd player better than we do!

    ReplyDelete

I Love Your Comments!!