A blog about raising 5 kids, photography, DIY, recipes and whatever else may come our way....

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Snow Day Again!

Friday was another snow day for us here in Mass. Our 3rd one in 2 weeks. And we are supposed to get another 2 feet Tues. thru Thurs.! I don't know where we are going to put it all! The kids are loving the snow days now but I keep telling them if this keeps up you'll be going to school till the end of June! So I took some pics of the kids & the snow. I'll definitely be taking some more if we really do get another 2 feet!






After hubby & I were done shoveling LuLu & I went for a walk to the cemetery that's right up the street from our house. Our Mamie is buried there & she wanted to go visit. So, we trudged through the snow to get to her! She misses her so much!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love Your Comments!!