A blog about raising 5 kids, photography, DIY, recipes and whatever else may come our way....

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Craft Night!

I went to the dollar tree the other day to buy some craft stuff so the kids & I could make some Christmas ornaments together. So Friday night the kids got right to work. First they decorated these over sized ornaments. Then Sat. morning they did candy canes & reindeer ornaments. I love getting things like this for them to do because they actually all get along, (Lauren & Laci have been fighting alot lately). Plus it's great to see how creative they get & they love doing it!

















Braedon proud of his fuzzy candy cane!
Reindeer time.
All the finished ornaments! Job well done, one proud Momma I am!












No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love Your Comments!!