A blog about raising 5 kids, photography, DIY, recipes and whatever else may come our way....

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving


glitter-graphics.com


I wish everyone a healthy happy Thanksgiving! I'm so grateful & thankful for my hubby, 4 awesome kids, mom, dad, sister, brothers, extended family, hubby's family, friends, health, all the wonderful food we had today & our new home! There is one thing I ask for though & that is for all your prayers for my brother, his girlfriend & my nephew Gabriel. He's had many complications since he was born. He's now back at Children's Hospital in Boston because they found a small amount of bleeding in the brain! So even though we all had a nice dinner it wasn't the same because they weren't with us! And I do have to admit I kinda felt guilty that my poor brother & his family were stuck in the hospital while we were all having a big family meal. Please pray for baby Gabriel I would really appreciate it! Come home soon my little munchkin we miss you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love Your Comments!!