A blog about raising 5 kids, photography, DIY, recipes and whatever else may come our way....

Saturday, November 13, 2010

7 Years Old Today!

Laci Alexandra Melle
b. Nov. 13, 2003
6 lbs. 11 ounces
18 1/2 in.
9:10 p.m.

@ 1 yrs. old

@ 3yrs. old after she had chopped all her hair off

@ her pre-school graduation Laci's 5th Birthday bash, the princess/pirate party!

Her 6th B-Day as Hannah Montana
I can't believe my baby is 7 already! Such an outgoing, happy, crazy, beautiful little
girl! At times can be such a tomboy but then other times she is definitely a little diva. Tomorrow we are having her party, she is so funny how excited she gets. Helped a little with her cake, she loves helping me bake/cook. And it's the first party in the new house so of course LuLu is loving it! I love you with all my heart LuLu Bell, you will always be my baby girl!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love Your Comments!!