A blog about raising 5 kids, photography, DIY, recipes and whatever else may come our way....

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Lauren's First Day of 8th Grade

Well it was Lauren's turn this morning. First day of 8th grade! She wasn't as excited to go back as Laci was. Except for being able to get all new school supplies & clothes. Of course she loves that. And seeing all her friends too! I can't believe she will be graduating this year, seems like yesterday I was saying this about her graduating from 5th grade! Of course I wanted a couple pictures of her this morning & she was not thrilled about this but let me take 2.


She just looks so thrilled! haha Oh well I told her she needed to be nice & deal with it! Someday she'll appreciate all the pictures I take.

2 comments:

I Love Your Comments!!