A blog about raising 5 kids, photography, DIY, recipes and whatever else may come our way....

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Trip To The Museum

Today I took the kids to the Berkshire Museum. My kids love to go there, plus it's free for us, I bought the family pass back a few months ago. Lauren wasn't with us because she went to Maine with my mom. She left on Tuesday & will be back tomorrow. They were actually really well behaved today which was a plus for me! It was also nice today because now with Rylan being a little older & almost walking, he seemed to enjoy the visit a little more! Here they are posing with the dino, Laci's idea of course. She is too funny, loves getting her picture takin!
Getting ready to dig for dino bones!










Love watching my kids when they are learning & having fun! I am so grateful that I am able to stay home & spend time like this with them! Especially because time flies & before I know it they will be grown! So even when they are driving me crazy, I wouldn't trade them for anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love Your Comments!!