A blog about raising 5 kids, photography, DIY, recipes and whatever else may come our way....

Sunday, August 8, 2010

I caught Rylan standing on his own a few days ago so of course I had to take a few pictures! We always clap when he does & he gets so excited! He seems really proud of himself. No steps yet, just working on his balance i guess.

Here he is clapping because we were. How cute!
Then I caught a couple days after playing with the toy vacuum and before my eyes he stands up with it & is trying to "vacuum". Got my camera in time to get another couple pics.



I brought the kids over my mom's today so they could play outside in her yard & for dinner. Braedon must have really been tuckered out from all his running around, because after I got Rylan to sleep tonite I came down the stairs & found Braedon konked out on the couch. I know one day he will hate me for this picture but I just had to! Sweet dreams buddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love Your Comments!!