A blog about raising 5 kids, photography, DIY, recipes and whatever else may come our way....

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Cool Whip Cookies

      Tonight I am going post one of my favorite cookie recipes. I first discovered this recipe right before Christmas of 2012 off of Pinterest. I absolutely LOVE & am addicted to Pinterest! I have found so many yummy recipes off of there. That year we had decided to start our own tradition of having a Christmas Eve bash! Well I knew I wanted to make a huge tray of cookies for our dessert. We make so many apps, ton of food, plus family & friends will also bring dishes that I figured we wouldn't need a ton of other desserts. People are usually so full that it's sometimes nice to just have a coffee/tea/hot chocolate & a few cookies. I have a sweet tooth so baking is something I love to do. But having 5 kids running around, I also like "quick & easy" recipes! And let me tell you when I saw this 4 ingredient, yes 4 ingredients, I knew I had to try it!

                          Cool Whip Cookies

Red Velvet Cool Whip Cookies

Prep Time: 15 min.
Cook: 8 min.
About 24 cookie

Ingredients

*1 package (18.25 oz box) cake mix, ANY kind.
*1 cup cool whip
*1 whole large egg
*1 cup powdered sugar

Preparation

Set oven to 350 degrees

Mix all ingredients, except powdered sugar. Put powdered sugar into a small bowl. Roll a spoonful of dough in the powdered sugar. Place on cookie sheet and bake for about 8 minutes.

Like I said earlier, try any flavor you want. So far I have done, Lemon, Strawberry, Chocolate & Red Velvet. My family liked Lemon the best!





Lemon Cool Whip Cookies

 


Now go on try them you won't be sorry!
 
 
 
 
ALLISON




No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love Your Comments!!