A blog about raising 5 kids, photography, DIY, recipes and whatever else may come our way....

Friday, March 2, 2012

Flashback Friday - Lauren


Today's post is about my oldest child, Lauren.
In a few short month's she will be turning 15!
She's in her first year of high school, my how time flies!
Seems like yesterday I was sending her off to Kindergarden....


Look how young we look!
Well I was only 21 when I had her, so I was young & hubby was 27.




This is when she was about a year old.


And now she's so grown up!
Such a beautiful, smart, talented daughter I have!!


Before I know it she will be graduating from high school!
I'm sure there will be many tears that day!
Here's to hoping the next 3 1/2 years don't go by too fast!


Allison







No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love Your Comments!!