A blog about raising 5 kids, photography, DIY, recipes and whatever else may come our way....

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Picnic Time!

Sunday we went to my friend Alison's house for a Labor Day picnic. We got there about 3:30 & stayed till like 8:00. We had fun, lots of good food & laughs! Her oldest is 16 & Braedon loved him. He kept "scaring" him & Brae was cracking up, it was so darn cute he had all of us laughing! I wish now I had taken some video of it. She also has a daughter who is a couple weeks older than LuLu & they get along great, so much that it wasn't easy getting her to leave when it was time to go. Declan is her 8 year old who was hanging out with Lauren for a bit playing Badmitten. And her youngest is Taejan, he just turned 5. Him & Brae were also playing together for a while. Of course I took some pictures, not as many as I normally do cause I spent alot of my time chasing Rye who is definitely getting around much more!
Laci & Rye w/some of the kids at the party.












Didn't get many pics w/Laci because she wasn't in the mood. She didn't want me "bugging" her & Jadziah. So I didn't push her. My kids get along so well with her kids. I told them all once we are settled in the new house we will have them over!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love Your Comments!!